Earlier this month the federal government announced that the number of Americans who purchased their health insurance through the new federal and state Marketplaces more than doubled from October to November. It’s good news, but there are many more people still without coverage. According to a recent report, in southeastern Pennsylvania more than 276,000 adults…
- Published in Health Insurance
If you know anything about me, then you know I bike everywhere — to work, to the store, to school. Everywhere, every day, no matter the season. All told, I probably log about 50 miles a week in the saddle. Before you call me nuts, let me explain why I ride. (And even if you…
- Published in Wellness
Subscribe to IBX Insights
Need Health Insurance?
- Frequently Asked Questions about your health coverage
- Login or registration support for ibxpress.com
- Common health coverage questions answered
- Health insurance covers 100 percent of preventive care…. but what is preventive care?
- Benefit spotlight: Milestone birthdays that matter for dental and vision coverage
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (36)
- ► 2013 (49)
- ► 2012 (62)