There are certain noises and feelings you don’t want to experience at the gym. The sound of someone dropping a huge weight followed by a scream. The feeling that you are about to pass out. For me, it was a pop and then a shooting pain in my left calf during step class. I thought…
- Published in Wellness
Subscribe to IBX Insights
Need Health Insurance?
- Common health coverage questions answered
- New IBX program helps heart patients get more coordinated, cost-effective care
- Health insurance covers 100 percent of preventive care…. but what is preventive care?
- What exactly are subsidies and tax credits, and what is the difference?
- Experiencing the thrill of the fight
- ► 2016 (6)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (49)
- ► 2012 (61)