Last year I was a lump, and I didn’t know what to do about it. I hadn’t always been that way. I used to travel everywhere by foot, nearly every day. My round-trip walk to work was six miles, plus on-foot journeys to see friends and buy groceries. I always had energy, and I assumed…
- Published in Wellness
Subscribe to IBX Insights
Need Health Insurance?
- Common health coverage questions answered
- Health insurance covers 100 percent of preventive care…. but what is preventive care?
- What exactly are subsidies and tax credits, and what is the difference?
- New IBX program helps heart patients get more coordinated, cost-effective care
- IBX Blue Crew volunteers give back in ways big and small
- ► 2016 (7)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (49)
- ► 2012 (61)